Conflict Management Training London UK
Overall aim: To ensure that participants have the appropriate communication skills and knowledge of conflict management to reduce the risk of potentially hazardous situations arising.
Aim: To discuss communication skills and conflict management.
Objectives: By the end of this session trainees will be able to:
- Show an understanding of basic communication skills.
- State the blocks to communication.
- Show an understanding of verbal and non-verbal communication effectively.
- State the need to calm difficult situations and avoid violence.
- Identify different types of behaviour.
- State what risks can occur during conflict at work.
- Identify the most common conflict flash-points.
- State the importance of managing aggression.
- Show how to signal non-aggression.
- Identify high risk conflict.
- Show an understanding of basic problem-solving skills.
- State the impact of reflecting and learning from the experience of conflict.